The relationship between bile acid and cholesterol
As a manufacturer of bile acids and cholesterol, Henan Liwei Biological Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. analyzes for you, there are the following 6 points:
1. Bile acids provide an important excretion pathway for cholesterol metabolism. One third of cholesterol catabolism is achieved through bile acid synthesis.
2. The absorbed bile acid has a negative feedback regulating on the bile acid self-synthesis, and thus has a negative feedback regulating on the decomposition of cholesterol.
3. Bile acids can promote the secretion of cholesterol in bile and have an important role in maintaining the solubility of cholesterol.
4. Bile acids is necessary for the absorption of intestinal cholesterol.
5. The regulation of cholesterol synthesis in the liver is closely related to the enterohepatic circulation of bile acids.
6. Bile acid can regulate the synthesis of intestinal cholesterol.